Yoga Download- online yoga teaching certification review
Become a certified yoga teacher, trained in the foundations of the practice, yoga philosophy, postures, sequencing, anatomy and kinesiology!
First ever YogaDownload Online Yoga Teacher Certification Program, a 200 hour comprehensive course taught by one of the most powerful and prominent figures on the yoga scene today:Alanna Kaivalya
PRODUCT NAME: Yoga Download Online Teaching Certification Program
PRICE: purchase full program for one payment of $ 1,495 regular price or you pay for individual courses (7 courses $190-330 range) building up the training program
WHO IS IT FOR? You need at least some level of yoga practice and know basic postures and the flow of a vinyasa class
- Entire program is done on own time, at your own pace, complete with LIVE interaction with your mentors and other students.
- This comprehensive online course takes you through all the ins-and-outs of becoming a yoga teacher
- Courses in this program are done both on your own and interactively
- You will automatically receive a Year Elite Subscription Membership to YogaDownload online classes with the purchase of the full program, and a 3-month Elite Subscription Membership with the purchase of an individual course
- You will be entered in Yoga Download online registry of approved teachers after successful completion of the training
This Kaivalya Yoga Method Teacher Training with YogaDownload.com is not currently registered with Yoga Alliance. As explained on the website “Though we work together in this course for well over 200 hours and are in constant contact with you as we provide a highly personalized experience, Yoga Alliance has informed us that according to their interpretation of “contact” hours, working online does not qualify for “contact” hours. We humbly disagree.”
FINAL OPINION: great opportunity to learn online and get certified!
WHERE TO BUY: click on the link below
Yoga Download online teacher certification program
There are no prerequisites for this course, and you don’t have to be a yoga expert before registering. What Yoga Download ask is that you have at least some level of yoga practice under your belt so you are familiar with basic postures and the flow of a vinyasa class.
Yoga Downloads recommends completing the course in 3-4 months, but you can move at your own pace and have 12 months to complete your course material online.
7 courses build the entire training program:
- Course 1- Anatomy and Alignment
- Course 2- Vinyasa, Sequencing & the Subtle Body
- Course 3- The Art of Adjustment
- Course 4- Teaching Techniques, Building a Business & Being a Professional
- Course 5- Philosophy, History &Theming
- Course 6- Meditation, Myths & Mantras
- Course 7- Final Teaching Culmination
Each course features interactive testing and assignments that allow you to work with Yoga Download mentors as you refine your skills. Throughout the coursework you will be asked to upload video and written assignments plus complete online testing that demonstrate your learning and development in these areas, while giving you an opportunity to receive helpful feedback from the mentors to further promote your growth. Upon successful completion of each course you will receive a certificate stating you have demonstrated proficiency in the skills learned in that course.
To be eligible for final certification in The Kaivalya Yoga Method from YogaDownload.com at the 200+ hour level and be entered in Yoga Download online registry of approved teachers, you must complete all 6 courses offered as well as the Final Teaching Culmination course. Courses can be completed in any order, but access to the Final Teaching Culmination course is granted only after all 6 other courses are satisfactorily completed.
This course is Alanna’s previously-offered, Yoga Alliance registered 200 hour live training, now offered online with expanded teachings, enhanced personal connection and extensive engagement and feedback. It includes far more content than is ever possible in a live training format.
Don’t think twice!
Take the opportunity to change your yoga hobby to new great trainer skills or even a new job as yoga teacher!